- 1/4, Daphne Eviatar, Reuters, The secrecy veiling Obama’s drone war
- 1/3, Daniel Byman & Benjamin Wittes, The Atlantic, How Obama Decides Your Fate If He Thinks You’re a Terrorist
- 1/3, Matt Sledge and Ryan J. Reilly, Huffington Post, NDAA Signed Into Law By Obama Despite Guantanamo Veto Threat, Indefinite Detention Provisions
- 1/3, Charlie Savage, New York Times, Obama Disputes Limits on Detainee Transfers Imposed in Defense Bill
- 1/3, Peter Finn, Washington Post, Defense bill’s Guantanamo Bay provisions have human rights groups upset with Obama
- 1/3, Dave Boyer, Washington Times, Obama signs defense measure he once vowed to veto
Archive for January 4th, 2013
First time visiting the People’s Blog for the Constitution? Long-time reader looking to see what we’ve been up to? Take a minute to view the latest video from BORDC for an inside look at some of our recent work and learn about the mission of the organization.
Please take a moment today to share this video with your family and friends. In addition to celebrating the end of BORDC’s 10th anniversary with us this holiday season, please also remember to invest in the Bill of Rights Defense Committee and our efforts standing for liberty when our government won’t. Every contribution—whether $10 or $10,000—is tax-deductible and helps build the movement, especially with a generous matching grant adding 50% to your contribution.